As the name suggests, the electric motor recycling machine is a
kind of electric motor dismantling equipment. It recycles the waste
electric motor, decomposes the electric motor, completely separates
the internal copper wire and silicon steel sheet, so as to achieve
the process of breaking and decomposing. The equipment to complete
this work is what we call the electric motor dismantling machine.
The scrap stator recycling machine is used for cutting and pulling
copper out from stator. It can be process all kinds of motor stator
with external diameter 100-250mm. It cut the stator/motor in half firstly, then take all the inside
copper out finally that all steps within 2 times. This machine is
composed of hydraulic system, electronic control system, blade,
push rod, claws, motors and main body. It is used in the motor factory to recover the unqualified motor
stator enameled wire and steel sheet, and also widely used in some
factories specialized in the recovery of motor disassembly. It is
also widely used in the recovery of copper wire in washing machine
motor and air conditioning compressor.
1. Adopted hydraulic system, the disassembly function is stable,
the disassembly efficiency is greatly improved, and the labor
intensity is reduced.
2. The cutting blade is made of high wear-resistant carbide, which
is easy to operate, reliable, fast to cut, and does not produce
adhesion and burr.
3. Equipped with automatic line grabbing device, the worker can
greatly reduce the labor intensity in the process of operation.
4. Cutting blade, gripping claw can adjust the reciprocating
distance, more conducive to the placement of stator coil.
5. The recovery efficiency is high and the economic benefit is
huge. The disassembly efficiency of a machine is equal to the
disassembly efficiency of several people, which saves time and
labor (for example, it takes about 12-18 seconds to pull out all
the copper wires at one end of the stator of an ordinary 2.2kW
6. Good working environment, energy conservation and environmental
protection, no pollution
|Model||Power||Capacity||External diameter||Size (mm)||Weight|
(1) This machine has a special motor, which should not be
obstructed by dust, fiber and other sundries in the air inlet.
(2) In case of any abnormal noise or motor failure, stop the
machine for inspection. Do not start up compensation test before
the failure is found out and eliminated.
(3) Add lubricating grease to the sliding part of the claw and
lubricating oil to the sliding part of the cutter.
(4) After three months of storage, it is necessary to conduct a
comprehensive inspection and test run before operation;
(5) When replacing components, pay attention to the component
specification and model.